Thursday, April 23, 2009

Sleeping through the night!!!




So as my family knows, I've been stressing over Gavin since the day he arrived. I want him to be happy and healthy so I'm will do whatever it takes to make sure he is. So.....most of them know, and have seen first-hand my over the-top first-time-mom antics!!! I've been following BabyWise, a book that helps stabilize sleeping and eating habits, which in turn gives the little baba a sense of security and better night time sleep. Well Gavin wasn't picking up on the nighttime sleep like the book said he would. I was really frustrated and confused because I had worked sooooooooooooooo hard on it ever since he was 2-weeks old. I was thinking why did I even bother working this hard if he's not going to reap all the benefits. But low and behold last night he did it. Yes!!! On his 10 week birthday he slept from 10:00 pm to 7:00 am. I was so happy and thrilled. Let's just hope and pray he does it again tonight.










3 comments:

  1. This is Tyson...
    So, did it work two days in a row?

    ReplyDelete
  2. AND it worked again!!! I am so happy that this is working for you....maybe I will do it next time too!? If there is a next time! Sleeping threw the night at 10 weeks sounds good to me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Um, so ya. I love your blog. If I had time and it wasn't 1am and I didn't have a ton of homework to finish I would comment on every single post. First of all, Gavin.... So cute. Second of all pregnant Kristi...... So cute. Love you guys.

    ReplyDelete